The Studio Cottage Lombok
The studio cottage is the new unique accommodation that located on the hill in Batulayar west Lombok. The Studio can be reached from Airport around 25 minutes with the private car. The Studio divides in two categories; The Studio One and The Studio Two.
- Studio One is a two bedroom cottage located on the Hill, Lombok’s most prestigious development, overlooking Senggigi. Created from a rustic teak Javanese Joglo, Studio One is originally from a village near Prambanan Temple in Yogyakarta. It was lovingly restored in Lombok by the owners, Mark and Sopan, and is a guest-house within their one-hectare, landscaped family compound.
- Studio Two is a traditional three bedroom cottage nestled by a shady creek within the same compound. Guests have the choice of complete privacy in this hill-retreat, hidden away behind the giant, shady fig tree, or to meet the family and be made welcome. The two Studios, along with the whole complex, have adopted sustainable design principles: passive cooling, rain-water harvesting, low-energy appliances, solar power and use of recycled timber throughout. Open air living, with open-to-sky bath-room and access to the shared “infinity pool” make the most of the views and cool breezes. Antique Javanese furniture and original art works create a unique atmosphere.
The Studios are self-contained. Breakfasts are provided. For other meals, guests can choose to eat out, order in, and cater for themselves or, for longer stays; we can usually provide a cook to prepare simple Indonesian meals.
- DURING LOW SEASON, No Cancellation Fee will be charged on cancellation received by us 10 days prior to arrival date and for cancellation received less than 10 days prior to arrival.
- DURING HIGH SEASON, (from the whole August and from 20th December to 5th January) Cancellation Fee will be charged on cancellation received by us 15 days prior to arrival date and for cancellation received less than 15 days prior to arrival.
- No refund will be given if you decide to check-out earlier than the reservation made.
[icon white="false" ]icon-shopping-cart[/icon] Book Here