Rinjani Trekking is one of the most popular things to do in Lombok island, there are a lot of packages that you can choosed as your trekking packages. Rinjani Trekking is a program that will challenge you to reach the peak as high as 3,726 meters above the sea level, with incredible views that will spoil your eyes along the way to reach the summit.
Mount Rinjani is one of the best trekking locations in Southeast Asia. If you wanna do adventures in Mount Rinjani then Sembalun and Senaru are some route that you can climb through, to be safe you should use the services of Travel agent which is ordered Mount Rinjani Trekking packages. Senaru village or Sembalun Lawang village are two nearest entry point at an altitude of 600m asl and 1.150m above sea level.
Mount Rinjani is the best climbed during the dry season (April-November). The trekking trails are generally closed during the rainy season. In recent years, the early months of the ‘dry season’ have become more prone to rain and you should be prepared to encounter heavy rain and low visibility with slippery tracks underfoot at any time, particularly in the afternoon. It gets very cold on the mountain above 2,000 m and nears freezing at the summit. Warm clothing is an absolute must. in Rinjani Mountain you can see these several places are as follows:
- Segara Anak, the crater lake.
- Aik Kalak hot springs, at the crater rim.
- The Mulang Pakelem. This annual Hindu ceremony at the crater lake dates from the 18th century invasion of Lombok by Balinese from the kingdom of Karangasem and attracts hundreds of participants. The lake is sacred to Hindus and the sight of hundreds of white clad Hindu pilgrims sitting and praying here is a wonderfully uplifting experience.
- Gua Susu (Susu Cave). One of the three famous caves (Gua Susu, Gua Payung, dan Gua Manik) at Rinjani.
- Sendanggile Waterfall, which is located in the foot of Rinjani mountain, it’s has amazing view, so you have to visit this place.