Villa Julius Gili Trawangan
Villa Julius located on Gili trawangan, offers 7 luxurious king sized rooms all individually decorated in themes and given a personal feeling. The small hotel is situated on the northwest of the island, nestled amongst palm trees on the beach with breathtaking views and only a short bike ride from where the action is. Villa Julius offers a perfect balance between splendid seclusion, and being stranded on a tropical island – it’s everything a luxury beach hotel should be, but for the most affordable price.
The Balinese-style hotel is designed around the magnificent views the location offers. Central free form natural stone swimming pools surrounded by verdant lawns and extensive tropical gardens full of palm trees and Japanese bamboo. The Hotel provides an ideal fusion of modern Balinese-style open-air living and the Western-style facilities and mod cons you would expect from full size luxury resort. All seven rooms are individually and personally decorated, King size bedrooms with air condition set under the traditional Balinese style roof, en-suite bathrooms, plus open-air showers. Multiple living and dining areas provide additional relaxation and entertainment options for the guests.
- Kingsized bed
- Mosqiuto net
- Air condition
- Safe deposit
- Showers (two of the rooms offers outdoor showers)
- Terazzo bathtub
- Oceanview from all rooms
- Fresh Water
- DURING LOW SEASON, No Cancellation Fee will be charged on cancellation received by us 10 days prior to arrival date and for cancellation received less than 10 days prior to arrival.
- DURING HIGH SEASON, (from the whole August and from 20th December to 5th January) Cancellation Fee will be charged on cancellation received by us 15 days prior to arrival date and for cancellation received less than 15 days prior to arrival.
- No refund will be given if you decide to check-out earlier than the reservation made.
- Daily breakfast for 2 person
- 21 % for the government Tax and Service
- There will be extra charge for the extra bed USD 25/pax/day
[icon white="false" ]icon-shopping-cart[/icon] Book Here