Villa Nautilus Gili Meno
ABOUT VILLA NAUTILUS
Villa Nautilus is located in the center of the east coast of Gili Meno, right on the beachfront looking towards Lombok. It has its own restaurant and all the other island facilities are within walking distance.
Villa Nautilus has 5 villas with its full facilities (international standard hotel). Villa Nautilus can be reach from Bali with Flight and Fast boat but the best way is by fast boat. The fast boat will be landed at Gili Trawangan. From Gili Trawangan to Gili Meno by public boat or you can request to organized boat by Villa Nautilus.
- King size superior bedroom
- Ensuite toilet and vanity
- Separate bathroom
- Hot and cold fresh water showers
- Large living area with built in lounges and cool marble floor
- Spacious wooden sun deck with steamer chairs/loungers
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Full service and supply of linen
- Full breakfast for two included
- BiBi’s Cafe provides a varied menu of both Indonesian and Western dishes
- Locked drawer
- Villas have their own electricity supply
GETTING VILLA NAUTILUS
Easy way to reach Villa Nautilus is by fast boats. Most of the fast boats transfer from Bali to Gili Trawangan and than Lombok. Get down on Gili Trawangan and than transfer by boat from Gili Trawangan to Gili Meno. There are many fast boats to Gili such as: Gili Cat, Black Pearl, Bluewater Express, Eka Jaya, Narooma-Getaway, Mahi Mahi and the new comer fast boat Ocean Star Express.
The other option to get Villa Nautilus on Gili Trawangan is by flight from Bali to Lombok. You will drive around a hour from airport to the Bangsal Harbour and than go by boat around 25 minutes.
|15 December – 15 January||USD 80|
|16 January – 31 March||USD 70|
|1 April – 30 June||USD 80|
|1 July – 30 September||USD 90|
|1 October – 15 December||USD 70|
- For extra person please add USD 20 per night
- For child under 2 years of age – no charge
- Baby padded comforter/sleeping cot – no charge
- All rates plus 10% Government Tax and 10% Service Charge