ABOUT SEPOI SEPOI VILLA
Welcome to Sepoi Sepoi Villa on the tropical island of Lombok where the holiday of a lifetime awaits you. Sepoi Sepoi Villa is a luxury six bedroom villa set in lush gardens bordering a beautiful white sandy beach and the azure blue seas of the Lombok Straits. The villa represents a total escape from work and the chance to relax on one of the world’s most beautiful and, as yet, undiscovered islands.
Villa Sepoi Sepoi is set in six acres of beachfront gardens with a wonderful sense of seclusion. The Villa is a family home and is designed to delight all ages of the family from young children playing in the orchard to grand-parents relaxing by the pool.
Our efficient and discreet team of domestic staff and security will ensure you have a wonderful holiday. Staying at Sepoi Sepoi will be like having your own private beach retreat where all your needs are met with a smile.
FOTO GALLERY OF SEPOI SEPOI VILLA
LOCATION OF SEPOI SEPOI VILLA
Villa Sepoi Sepoi is situated on the northwestern coast of the beautiful island of Lombok. From the virtually deserted white-sand beach in front of the villa there is a panoramic vista of the mountains, coastline and three Gili Islands. It takes about one and half hour by car to get to Sepoi Sepoi from Lombok International Airport.
FACILITIES OF SEPOI SEPOI VILLA
• A large fresh water swimming pool with raised platforms at each end for children
• 6 air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
• iPod docking speaker in the sitting room and master bedroom
• 50” plasma TV with iPhone connection, DVD and satellite TV
• Children’s toys and games as well as favourite board games (Risk, Scrabble)
• Three baby cots with mosquito net
• Two baby car seats
• Two baby high chair
• Safe deposit boxes in the bedrooms
• Laundry service available
• Book and DVD libraries
• Large garden by beach with some sports equipment provided
• Outdoor cinema-style projector and screen in sitting room
• Yoga mats and blocks
ROOM CATEGORY AND RATES
|Season||Price/ Night Villa 4 Bedrooms||Price/ Night Villa 6 Bedrooms|
DURING LOW SEASON
09 January to 31 May inclusive (excluding Easter week and Chinese New Year)
DURING HIGH SEASON
1 Jun to 15 September Inclusive Easter week and Chinese New Year
DURING PEAK SEASON
15 December to 8 January inclusive Christmas and New Year
TERM & CONDITION
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment within 5 working days of availability confirmation.
• For rentals beginning more than 60 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is payable
• For rentals beginning 60 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
• Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance not less than 60 days before the scheduled arrival date.
The cost of electricity, mains water, cleaning and garden supplies, and local taxes are included in rental rates. There are generally no additional costs, surcharges, taxes, staff salaries, or management fees above the price quoted unless otherwise stated in the property description, the Guest booking confirmation or reservation voucher. If the information in any of these is inconsistent, the most recently issued terms will prevail.
Typically telephone and internet charges and provisioning costs will be the Guest’s responsibility. Gratuities for household staff are encouraged and normal, but are left entirely to the Guest’s discretion.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
• Cancellation of one or more days of a booking;
• An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking;
• Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and
• Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
• 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period
• 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period
• 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and moneys paid, and we will refund any remaining balance to the Guest. Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher. If the information in any of these is inconsistent, the most recently issued terms will prevail.